Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today? Busy, busy, busy!!



Yesterday was a very busy day. I worked till 3:00 pm, because I had a dentist appointment.

:-O


Thank God everything was ok!  Also, it was the day of the championship game from the World Baseball Classic where Puerto Rico and Dominicana played.


I was with my friends watching our team compete. It was a very noisy but happy night. We lost, but we came far!! We are the second best baseball players in the WORLD!!

In another topic, I was checking my planner, and looked at my March cover...

My DIY Planner 
Sometimes all we need is a push. Something I design in a paper, phrases that I love...I didn't notice at the moment, but I wrote some goals on it and the colors were very springy feeling. I was thinking about a project and if it could be done. And when I saw what March said to me...I was inspired all over again. That seems like a good idea... Write in every month the things that you need a push to do: like exercising. 


Love,

Glory~~

2 comments :

  1. Very cute blog Glory! Thanks for the follow, do you have a follow button...I don't see one.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! I am starting this blog and don't know a lot of things. But I will figure it out as I work on it!

      Delete

Hi! Love to read what you think!! Please leave a comment and your page to visit!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips